The core teaching of this website is found in the title: Christ-Fulfillment Theology
While CFT is a special emphasis of this website, the teaching does not stop there. Below is a general list of what’s covered, or will be covered as time goes on:
- Doctrines of Grace. Total Depravity; Unconditional Election; Limited Atonement; Irresistible Grace; and Perseverance of the Saints.
- Eschatology. My eschatological position is Amillennialism. You will find much written about this subject here — including a full verse by verse commentary on the book of Revelation. A detailed series has been written that covers Israel and the Church and the Kingdom of Christ, and is designed as preparation for the Revelation commentary.
I’ve also written a commentary on the Olivet Discourse. But one thing that still remains to be written is a commentary on key OT passages. Once I’ve completed that, then the bulk of my teaching on eschatology will be finished .
- General doctrines of the Bible.
- Commentary on New Testament. My goal is to complete a verse by verse commentary on the NT. Thus far I’ve written commentaries on Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians and Revelation. I’ve temporarily removed the commentaries on Galatians thru Colossians in order to update them.
- Miracle gifts. I did a complete study on the miracle gifts, which includes a commentary on 1 Corinthians 12-14.